Friday, August 28, 2009

ANOTHER SiSTERS NiGHT OUT

Sorry I haven't blogged in FOREVER

Nothing much has been going on with me... just working right now.
Andre' had golf this weekend so Brit and I decided we wanted to have a sisters night,
We wanted to try out the new BRiCK OVEN in St. George...
But just like every new hot spot in the STG... It was packed.. so we went to the YUMMY OLiVE GARDEN instead.
It was so yummy and I was so full!
We took some fun pictures before dinner, got dolled up and had a fun night out on the town!
Here are a few fun pictures!
If you know me... I LOVE taking pictures no matter what the situation is! My family probably gets annoyed of it but I really don't care haha! Hope you enjoy the pictures!






2 comments:

A Little bit of Sparks said...

OMG I love these pictures tori! I love you and always have so much fun with you!!!

Martha said...

You two are so beautiful! Love you both!