Friday, April 16, 2010

Vegas, Family. Barnsalys

The weekend we went up to Richy for Prom we also drove down to Vegas.
It's half way between Vegas and Kingman. (We had to drop Addie off) We thought it would be fun to chill with the Parents. Thanks goodness. I hadn't seen my mom since Christmas.
Luckily enough The BARNSLEYS from England were visiting too. So we ate at my dad's new favorite restaurant. Ellis Island. It is really good. You can get a decent steak and root beer for 7 bucks. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Hopefully my family will thank me one day for being picture-camera crazy!


1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

I guess we will have to try out Ellis Island sometime. It was so fun to see you guys for Addie's prom, and it's awesome that you got to see the Barnsley's and your parents. Looks like you are having fun!!