Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Weekend at Home!

I went home on Friday to watch Addie play Basketball. It was fun! Britt came as a "suprise"! On a tangent note that will help explain the pictures... My roommate Allie bought me some really really bright pink nail polish. Because she knows how obsessed I am with the color pink! Well my toes were already painted pink so I wanted to paint my fingers. So I painted them while Britt drove up to Ephriam. It was quite the experience! I also painted Britt's one hand! She finished the other while we stopped in Richfield on our pit stop. On out pit stop I called Shelia and asked if her and Tyler wanted to come with us! So we went and picked them up! We had fun on the ride up! We made it on time to watch Addie! She did amazing! She had lots of assists, blocked a black girl, and she had six points! We were so proud of her! We did our signature "ooohhhhooo" everytime she got in, scored, or did something good! It was so much fun! Shelia also painted her nails pink during the game! Good Luck at State this weekend Lady Cats!


Pink Nails

More Pink Nails

Addie Ballin it up!

Britt and me supporting and cheering on our #1 Fan!

Tyler & Me
Sisters forever!

5 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend! I'm so glad Addie did so good in her game, and hoping that this weekend is just at good. Love ya!!

Martha said...

Yeah! I just love you all :)

Rex Family said...

It's so great to see how close you three are as sisters. We wish we could have been at the game!

Sheila said...

Thanks taking Tyler and I to the game. It was so fun! Pink nails rock.

Sheila said...

OPPS !! Thanks FOR taking Tyler and I.