Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAPPY BiRTHDAY BROADA




Andre'
I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!
Andre'! I am so happy you and Britt started dating!
From the first time we met you we knew there was something special about you that we loved!
I am so happy I finally have a brother!
I love that you are athletic and you can pick up any sport so easy!
It's so fun playing sports with you! Thanks for playing Co-ed volleyball with Britt and I every week is sure is fun! I love our chest bums too!
I also wanna thank you for letting Addie and I share that special day with you where you proposed to Britt! That is something that we will never forget! I am so happy to call you my brother! I love you so much Dre!
Here's to another year that I've know you and many many more to come!
Love you Broda!

Love Tori

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Happy Birthday Dre! We too are glad that you are in our family!

Heather said...

Tori-I loved finding your name on my blog! I miss teaching you, that was the best calling I ever had. I am glad to see you are doing well taking on the world, but then I knew you would! Giant Hugs!