Sunday, April 19, 2009

Masquerade

A few weeks ago my friend Kylie Wack gave me and my roommates a visit! Kylie, Allie and I went to the Pizza Factory for dinner! It was very delicious! I love the Pizza Factory! I decided that the one down here is so much better than the one in Cedar haha. After that my roommate Ashey and her boyfriend were all dressed up and asked us if we wanted to go to the Masquerade that was as the school with them. So we contemplated it but then decided to go. Ashley let us borrow some of her prom dresses form like the 80's. It was fun to wear them and paint our faces. It was fun, we danced the night away. We got a lot of looks but it was so worth it.

(Kylie, Me & Allie) peace
(Me Allie & Ashley) Roommates


All of us time for a picture

The four girls


Allie Me & Kylie at dinner


3 comments:

Martha said...

Ha ha I love your dress! I want to go to a real masquerade, like the one in Phantom of the Opera!

The Barclay Family said...

Great dresses! Looks like you had fun. And I definitely agree about the Pizza Factory in St. George :)

Ky Wack said...

That was so much fun i am glad jimmy and ashley convinced us to go!!! I cant believe i fit in that dress and made out with that kid