Sunday, April 19, 2009

A few apartment pictures..

Here is the countner in my kitchen\living room
Here is the stove area

Here is a view of my small cute kitchen... gotta love college


And last but not least the bathroom that four of us share.




I just snapped a few pictures of my apartment. I deep cleaned it really good last week so I took some pictures to show. I didn't take any of my room because it wasn't super clean and the living room was still being cleaned.
I hope everything is going great for everyone! I love my new job! I am about to finish up school and I can't wait! I am so excited for summer! Hope all is well! Take care! :)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Your apartment is so stinking cute! Good job on cleaning!

The Barclay Family said...

good for you can't wait to see you this weekend!

Rachel said...

I miss you Tori! Love ya girl.