Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summer 2009 The Beginning

Well I finished my first semester of college! I had many great learning experiences. I am happy for most of the choices I've made. My family has been such a great support from my freshman year and I mean every single person in my family. Thanks to all who helped me through all of my hard times. I don't know what I would have done with out all of your love, support, help, good long talks, just everything. Thanks to all of you. I love you all so very much!

I know I havne't blogged in forever, but I finally have some time before I go into work, so I can blog! In the past few weeks I've been working but I also was home in Richfeld a few weeks ago for my best friends farewll. Elder Weston Brent Prisbrey. We've been friends since sixth grade. I am so greatful that we became friends. Our friendship grew a lot colser our freshman year when we started hanging out more and just talking and getting to know each other a lot more. Then we became best friends our junior year when he asked me to the junior prom. It was the best date I've ever gone on. I won't have wanted any other boy to ask me. I am so happy Weston asked me. Anyway sorry I'm blabbing. Weston did so amazing in his talk, I've never heard a pre-missionary do so good. He has such a strong and amazing testimony of the gospel. I love it! He is such a great example to me! I wanna thank him for the amaizng friendship that we have. I hope it just keeps getting stronger.

Summer is going great so far, I'm keeping busy with work. I am still loving working at Maurices, I love all of the girls I work with, they are so funny and we have such a great time working together! I am also trying to find time to catch some ray's of sun as well. I am so happy it's summer. It is my favorite season by far!

Elder Weston Brent Prisbrey and Me
Me and Brianna

Addie, Kallie, Jerika, Me & Brianna


Rachael, Me & Allie (Allie's sister if you couldn't tell)



A few friends from STG our big last hoorah together! Miss you girls!










No comments: