Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Date Night/Valentines Childcare party

Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th, Adventure World Academy, is
offering a FREE date night / child's valentines party!  The fun will begin
at 6 pm and go to 10 pm.  We will be decorating cookies, playing games,
making crafts and so much more!!!  And the best part, (besides it being
FREE), is you don't have to find a tender for your Valentines dinner, your
kids will be PARTYING!!! Reservations are highly recommended.  Limited
slots avaliable.  Reservations can be made by calling (435) 673-4044 or by
emailing: info@adventureworldacademy.com

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

I wish I lived in STG so my boys could come!! Sounds so fun, I hope you get lots of kids out!

TORi said...

Melissa...
You and Ry could have a free night on the town. haha. Its gonna be a lot of fun. I work both days so I am excited!