Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Lake... Finally... 5 years later.

My 4th Of July wasn't the normal Richfield Festives.
No 3 on 3 basketball tourney with the sistas.
No parade, park, festives, cotton candy, snow cones, funnel cake, deep fried twinkies, bbq at Grandma C's, home-made rootbeer and ice-cram, no fireworks...NOTHiNG
But I am not complaining.
Because... FiNALLY!!!!
I got to go to the lake with my family.
It's honestly been 5 years since we took the boat out and went as a family.
So when I decided to take time off of work and plan what I was doing over the 4th, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I knew I wanted to go boating.
And I so happened to bring a "special friend" with me to meet the parents.
It was so fun to spend time with the family and be at the lake.
And to FINALLY wake-board again.
I can say that me and the sisters are all about equal on the wakeboarding.
No one won that wb competition that trip.
Here are some pictures from the trip.
Sorry they are blurry.
My camera was on some weird setting. But thanks to Britt she helped me fix that glitch.
Enjoy some boating pics.
Here is Chris wake-boarding. I am so happy he got up.

Chris really likes to tube, so we blew up the tube.
Last time I used it, it was 5 years ago.
Maybe I was a lot smaller or its just a small tube. 
So it was kind of a tight fit for me and Chris.
But we still had tons of fun.
Just riding the tube.
Right before he flipped us over.
Here is Chris and Dre on the beach just relaxing.
Sisters at the lake.
I LOVE our sister sunglasses.
Sad thing is they all broke after this trip.
We are on the hunt for some more.
Addie & Me
I LOVE my sissys.
Fasha & Me.
Love you Fash.
Thanks for the amazing trip.
Me & Chris.
Thanks for coming to the lake with me.
Meeting my family.
Seeing us at our best and our worst.

No comments: