Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Martha's Wedding

I was able to have all of last week off.
It was so nice.
On Wednesday July 21 2010 My cousin Martha Lusia Rex married the love of her life Derick William Hatfield.
I heard the ceremony was amazing and her wedding day was beautiful.
Congratulations you two.
 I LOVE THiS FAMiLY

My mom and Addie came to STG last Monday.
We drove up to SLC on Tuesday and stayed at The Little America.
It was such a nice hotel.
We had lots of fun
Here we are on Tuesday night,before we went swimming.

Here are some pictures of the wedding day.
I love this pictures.
A few people have mentioned that we can all pass as sisters.
Cousins
All the single ladies.
As we were taking pictures, my Aunt Carol said, "Tori you're next."
I laughed so hard. I know I won't be the next one on the Rex side to be married.
We had so much fun with Jud and his girls.
We missed you Aunt Jen. Good luck with school!
We had so much fun dancing with the girls. I think they had fun too!


I just love this picture. Its so cute!
I think this is the first picture I have with my Nanny! And I LOVE it!
It was so good to see everyone at the wedding.
I hope we don't have to wait another 2 years before we all get together again.

No comments: