Monday, August 23, 2010

Life is good at the lake.

I spent a lot of fun summer days going to Sand Hollow.
I know its not even close to Lake Powell or Lake Mead.
But its close and its fun.
So I took full advantage of that this summer.
A few weeks ago some girls at my work wanted to go to the lake so of coarse I invited Chris.
And we didn't want him to be the only boy so my friend Kelsey brought along her friend Wilson.
It wasn't the best weather that day (stupid mosune weather)
but we still had a great time.
Here are some pictures from that day!
 Kelsey, Me & Makayla.
Girls I work with.
We miss you tho Makayla.
The Crew.
Me, Chris, Kelsey, Makayla, & Wilson.
Me & Chris.
I know my boob looks deformed in the picture.
But its one of the few pictures we have together. So don't judge :)



2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

I would still really like to see a picture of Chris without his sun glasses!!!!!!! :)

TORi said...

He always wears his sunglasses.
Maybe I should take a picture of us not at the lake :)
I'll work on that!