Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not Much.

I honestly haven't been up to much lately.
I've just been working, going on random road-trips, and hanging out with Chris.
I am DREADiNG school is starting on Monday.
I am a little depressed that summer is already over.
This summer has honestly been soo good!
I've gotten to do everything I've wanted to do and much more.
I've spent this summer with a really awesome boy too!
Some highlights of my summer have included....
laying out by the pool
hanging out with this girl.
her random trips down here.
my trips to cedar to get my hair done.
going boating, on my parents boat. for the first time in 5 years.
a few trips to K-town.
Chilling with the family.
and going to their pool.
Martha & D's wedding.
Seeing family.
Getting MUCH closer to family.
Once again realizing how much family really means to me....again.
 Shopping and buying cute new clothes.
AND....

Spending as much time as I can with this boy.
He has made this summer so much fun.
Date nights.
Lake days,
Movie nights.
Cooking dinner for eachother.
Going to the lake and meeting my family.
Random road trips.
Good talks.
Get outta Utah trips.
Thanks everyone for making this such an amazing summer.
Life couldn't be any better... our could it! :)

No comments: