Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Sand Hollow Trip

This last weekend, my friend and co-worker Kelsey invited me and Chris to go to the lake with some of our other friends.
Her man Braden has a boat  and we haven't been on a boat at Sand Hollow yet.
So we both decided we wanted to go, while the weather is still semi-decent.
We had lots of fun.
We wakeboarded.
Tubed
& he got to knee board.
Here are so pictures from the day.
Here is me wakeboarding.
Relaxing at the front of the boat with my sweetie!
Chris boarding
The friends on the boat.
We LOVE the lake
This is wakeskating-wakesurfing.
I was too scared to try it, but thought it was awesome.
Chris really wanted to knee-board.
So he used the wakesurf thing as a knee-board.
He said it was hard because it didn't have a strap, but he still rocked it!
I love this picture of Kelsey
Chris didn't want to tube with me.
But that's they only way I'd go.
But we did get hurt.
I have a huge bruise on my hip.
But it was fun.

No comments: