Saturday, September 18, 2010

SiSTER SATURDAYS

Britt and I try and find some sister time ever week.
Luckily we get to ref some varsity games together these next few weeks.
But Saturday is defenitally 
Sister Saturday.
Dre is golfing.
So we hang out.
And I need to do laundry so it works.
But I always end up taking a little nap.
We still have lots of fun!
SiSTER SATURDAYS
So gangster.
Friends come and go... but sisters stay forever.
HAViNG A SiSTER iS HAViNG A BEST FRiEND YOU CAN'T GET RiD OF. YOU KNOW WHATEVER YOU DO THEY'LL STiLL BE THERE.
Thanks for the fun Sister Saturdays, Britt!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You two have way too much fun together! I was in St. George a couple weeks ago and totally thought of you. I need to make a trip down to visit soon!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Ya you can't get rid of me ever!!! Sorry!