Saturday, October 9, 2010

LoL

On Wednesday I got my Spanish test back.
As we were going though it with the class, we got to the part where we had to write a note to one of our friends.
Well I didn't know some of the words from English to Spanish, so I made of some of my own.
Apparently my Spanish teacher thought it was funny, so he wrote LoL on my test.
Here is a picture to prove it! :)

Addie's volleyball season is coming to an end.
I am a HORRiBLE sister for not watching any other her games.
Sissy I am truly truly sorry.
Britt and I promise that we will come to a few of your basketball games.
Here is an awesome picture of her KiLLiNG THE BALL!
I love you AC11

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

When I was in college, all my friends made up half Spanish/half English words. It was fun.

I'm so happy Addie has had such an awesome time playing Volleyball this year!! Go AC11

Teleste said...

oh tori it is okay my mom made me got to every single one that she had here in Mesa so it is okay im sure addie will forgive you! i love you tori<3