Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I feel like I've been doing Halloween all weekend.
It started Thursday night when Amelia and I went to Thriller.
Then Friday I had the party at the pre-school.
The party was so fun.
We had no hand doughnut eating contests.
Guess the goo.
Crafts.
Whipped-Shaving Creme Painting.
Face Painting.
Mummy Wrapping.
Cookie Decorating.
Games.
And Trunk-Or Treating.
That night Chris and I went to Cedar City and went to The Howl there.
It was fun because we've never been to a dance together.
But it was sorta lame because it was only me and him.
But I loved dancing the night away with him.
And Saturday I was a bum for the first part of the day.
Cleaned my room.
And my roomies and me got ready to go to The Howl at Dixie.
Which was way more fun.
Too bad it took us forever to get ready
and forever to find Staheli Farms.
But for the little time we were there we had A BLAST!
On a side note I wanna brag about me being so crafty and being Miss Susy Homemaker.
I made my cute tutu for my costume for the preschool party.
Fixed my roomie's Halloween outfit.
Did Amelia's hair.
Saved my roomie's bum for her Halloween costumes.
Fixed Chris' Halloween costume.
Hmmm I think that's it, but I am so very proud of myself.
Here is the skirt.
Its a crappy picture cause it's from my phone.
Here are pictures from the rest of the weekend.
 My fairy outfit.
 Cute Girls.
 Doughnut eating contest.
 Crafts
 Some cute kiddos.
 Me and Kelsey



 Face painting
 Trunk-or-treating.
 Me & Gage

 Me & Jilly
 Triplets
 Me & Kayli
 This is Jackson.
He is so cute and super shy around me.
His parents say he has a HUGE crush on me.
Looks like Chris has some competition :)
 Konner and Me
 Lady Cop and Jail Boy
 Kayli, Me, Britt and Susy.
 B-9 Hoes.
 They made me get in on the doughnut eating contest too.
Me and Kamy
I hope everyone had a fun, safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You look so cute Tori! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!

The Barclay Family said...

Wow, you really had a busy weekend! My boys would so love to come to your school. You are quite the suzy homemaker, go Tori!! :)