Friday, October 29, 2010

Thriller

I've never been to Thriller before.
 But Britt and Dre have been.
Britt always tells me how much fun it is and how much she loves it.
So my roomie Amelia was telling me that we should go. So we decided to go.
We had front row seats which were SiCK!!!!
And it was the perfect way to kick off my Halloween Weekend and to put me in the spirit for Halloween.
I loved every second of it.
The dancing. The Zombies. The crazy "little girl", The guys in masks.
Which I might add that they pointed at me. I was FREAKiNG OUT!
But I loved it all and I am so happy I went.
And I saw the LOVELY Karolann Mason.
She did an awesome job as a Zombie.

 Getting ready to leave.
 Waiting for Thriller.
I tired my best to cut out the guy's hands behind us.
What a tard.
But that wasn't the only lame thing he did.
He also spilled his drink ALL over and under our chairs.
Thanks to him our purses were wet and our feet were sticky.

 Silly faces
 Me and Karol
Love ya Amel!
Thanks for letting me go with you I had a FUN time!

No comments: