Friday, October 22, 2010

My diet.

(Warnign this is a post without pictures)
Lets start from this.
Chris is like a body builder.
And me and Kelsey want to get toned up and "improve out imperfections"
So one night we were talking to Chris and he said he would set us up a eating and diet plan.
So we started this week.
It has been pretty hard.
He said the first week is the hardest.
And welp, we are almost done with the first week.
So I've survived the first week.
And it's not really that bad.
I just drink lots of water.
It's a cleansing diet.
And it's pretty much cutting down on sugars, dairy and eating healther.
That means bye-bye to my daily caffeinated carbonated drink.
And working out.
I ran my mile on Monday in 9 minuets.
Not to bad but plenty of room for improvement.
And I've lost 5 pounds.
We started Monday October 18th.
We end: Monday December 20th.
Two months.
I can do this.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Good luck Tori! I still maintain that you are gorgeous, even if you don't lose any weight.

That said, will you please message me with more details about the details of the diet...I gotta kick start myself, and need some ideas. Love ya!