Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bowling in Skeet Skeet

On Friday my roomie Susy asked if Chris and I wanted to go bowling with her and her friend Mani.
I asked Chris and he said yes. 
We also invited my cute new roomie Jacey.
So we were getting ready and found out the STG bowling alley was having bowling leagues going on so we'd have to wait to go bowling.
So I decided lets just go to Mesquete and go bowling.
And it was a great idea.
Chris bowled an amazing game.
He had 10 strikes!
Yup, you heard me right. 10 FREAKING STRIKES!
And I took a picture of it to prove how amazing he did.
Here are some pictures of our fun night.











2 comments:

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Glad you had fun sisy! Love your hair! Looks cute!

The Barclay Family said...

That is a good bowling game Chris. I can't ever get more than 50!