Sunday, May 22, 2011

A bit of a Venting Blog.

Yeah, I know I haven't blogged in a Month or so.
School is over the crazy life is settling down.
And I have my computer back.
(Chris' stepdad borrowed it for a job interview he had.)
This next part could offend some people, but I could really care less...
This is MY blog.
I need to vent.
So too bad.
I just wanted to start out about how crazy life can be.
Even the smallest things that you don't really think about like: 
What you said to someone...
Being there for "friends"...
I guess the competition of who is the better Best Friend..
Or venting to a friend...
Could completely change relationships with old friends.
Who I really thought were my friends.
Some things were said. 
I don't regret saying them.
It's just crazy someone you were friends with for years.
Someone who I thought I trusted.
Someone who was a dear friend...
Turned their back on me fast.
I don't understand it.
It made me loose two good friends..
Or a least I thought they were good friends..
But I found out that life goes on...
I still have some great dear friends from my past.
And so pretty sweet new friends too.
And I have my amazing family.
And my two awesome sissys.
This is why I believe everything happens for a reason.
I don't know what the reason is.
But I know I am trying to be a better person because of it.
I am done wasting my time with people that I don't need in my life.
So BUH-BYE!
I have too many amazing people in my life right now and I will focus my time with them.
Anyway
I have much more to blog about.
School is over. Summer is in!
My Birthday!
Mine and Chris' one year!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It is funny how fast things change as we get older and other things start to become more important when we thought originally nothing could be more important than friends. I love and miss you and think of you often. You have turned into such an amazing young woman!!! Hope things are going well for you down in sunny st. george because it is FREEZING up here in Utah County!!