Monday, May 30, 2011

My 21'st Birthday

I had a lovely 21st Birthday!
Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes.
I woke up so very early, about at 6:30 to head over the the DMV in Hurricane.
Because everyone was telling me that there are always so busy and it'll take me forever to get my liscence.
So then I got there at about 8 a.m. and was in and out of the DMV in about 15 minuets.
So I went into work at 10 and got off at 2.
Chris brought me some balloons and roses to work, it was so cute! 
Went and donated some plasma, did a little birthday shopping for myself and went and go ready and went out to dinner to my favorite place. Olive Garden.
It was deliciously divine.
And that was my birthday.
It went by way to fast
But I had a great day. Here's to another fun year with many new and fun life experiences.
Us on my Birthday.
Chris also gave me money for my Vegas trip.
What a spoiled girl I am :)

No comments: