Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scotsdale Trip July 2011

July is honestly my FAVORiTE month out of the WHOLE year.
I LOVE the weather.
I LOVE the Holiday's that are celebrated.
I LOVE the food.
And I LOVE the fact that I got to see my family Three times that month.
I think that's a new record since my family moved down to AZ.
My first trip was going to Richy for the 4th. I already blogged about that.
Then there was the Christensen family reunion...
but... I ended up going down to Scotsdale with Chris to hang out and be with his family.
We got to Scotsdale and this was something very different for me because I have never been here so it was a lot of fun to be in a big town with lots of fun stuff to do.
We went to Dave and Busters to have dinner and play arcade games with Chris' Uncle Andy and his girls
They are so adorable.
But of course I forgot my camera.
Then we layed out by the pool a lot.
Went shopping 
and clubbing too.
It was a nice and very much needed vacation.
Here are pictures of that trip.
Here is us Driving. 
The drive to Scotadale was quite the drive.


 Chris LOVES his Grandmas hammock.
 On the hammock again.
Her house was BEAUTiFUL! 
I loved ever part of it but espically the POOL!
 My pool boy cleaning the pool.
 Chris LOVES swimming with goggles.
 My honey.
 Chris and Me getting our swim/tan on.
 Cheese Chris.
 Part of the pool and his grandmas house.


 Toes in the water.
 Chris was laying on his grandmas hammock and got attacked my some horse flies. Pook guy.
 Me just LOVING life laying by the pool.

We also went clubbing while we were down there.
His brother knows EVERYONE is Scotsdale.
So we went to Old town and



 Driving home
 On our way home.
 Dylan I know we didn't go to the reunion but we still got our shirts.
Here is Chris in his Christensen Family Reunion shirt.

No comments: