Friday, January 2, 2009

CHRiSTMAS BREAK!

I loved Christmas break with my family! It was so fun to have Britt & Andre' here for a bit. Christmas was so fun with them. The PS3 & guitar hero was a blast! I got a lot better on it. I had lots of fun with both sides of my family. I went sledding with my uncle jud, cousins Lauren & Eli, Grandpa & Addie. It was lots of fun! We also played basketball with the Christensen side of the family like usual. Ry got Dre good in the nose! SCARFACE! On New Years Eve I went to Grandma C's & played games, we also made "cousin confetti". I am enjoying being in Richfield. I am going back to STG on Sunday. I better enjoy one more day here! Thanks for the fun break everyone! I love you!
GO UTES!












1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

We had fun with you here!! I'm totally stealing some of your pictures for my blog!