Monday, January 5, 2009

Thoughts About 2008

I know it's a little late but I thought I'd share what has happened to me in 2008

Had my first valentine
Played in my first and only state championship game
Played high school sports with my little sister
Got a new car
Turned 18
Graduated from Seminary
Passed of all 100 Scripture Mastery's
Graduated High School
Went back east for the first time on the CHT
I got my ears pierced
Moved out of my parents house
Lived with Brittany for two weeks (one of the best two weeks of my life)
My sisters wedding
Getting a brother (finally)
Working with Brittany at Coral Desert & Reffing
Playing volleyball & Loving it (with Brittany)
Hanging out with Britt & Dre
Having roommates
Coloring my hair brown (bad mistake)
A LOT has happened to me this year, it has been such a fun year. I've learned A LOT and I hope to keep learning a lot. I am so thankful for my family and everything that they do for me! I am so lucky to have Britt & Andre in the same town as me. I love them so much. I am also to have such a good room roommate Allie! I love her so much! I love life! I'm learning a lot and I love everyone. I hope all is well. I'm missing home already and its only been one day!
But I am happy to be back in St. George with Britt :)

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Looks like you've had a good year! Glad you made it home safe-it's snowing like crazy here today! Love ya!!

Rachel said...

Tori, Just found your blog... you are so cute! I miss you guys so much. That picture of Brit "waiting patiently" at Twilight made me laugh so hard!