Thursday, January 29, 2009

WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING


Best Friends For LiFE!

Lynd Allie & Me

Again

Jillian Allison & Me

Cool Girls

The Birthday Girl

Driving!

Driving Again....

Okay I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER! So this is whats been going on with me! Haha I've been going to school, working, playing volleyball & hanging out! It was Jill's birthday (my new friend, allie's friend) and we wanted to celebrate her birhday! So we decided we needed to celebraye it. We decided half way between Provo and Stg is good ol Cove Fort! So we met at Cove Fort and celebrated her birthday. The next week we went to Cove Fort again for Allie's birthday ( I forgot my camera :( sorry Al).
I also went up north two weeks ago and met the Steineckart family! It was fun! :)
The pictures of allie lynda and me is from last night. We got cute and went out to dinner.
Hope all is well with everyone! I am trying to keep busy with school and volleyball and finding a job. Love you all!

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

It feels like forever since I've heard from you! Glad you are doing good. Love ya!!

Martha said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're having fun!