Sunday, September 20, 2009

For Sale????

Yeah you heard right my parents house is for sale!
Many of you know my mom just got a job in Kingman AZ.
I have mixed feelings about the house being for sale but I am excited for my family's new journey! My dad, little sister, cousins, aunts and uncles, and gradparents have done so much to help get the house ready for sale! I LOVE the new carpet! Britt and I told my dad to just not sale the house now. Here are the pics of the house!
Addie's room

Family room



My room


The spare room




Parents bathroom





Parents Room






Living Room

3 comments:

Rex Family said...

We can't believe your house is for sale! Crazy! We love Addie's Homecoming pics. She looks so great and it looks like they had a good time. Hope everything is going well with you!!

morgan ramsay. said...

Tori it looks so good! I can't believe how different it looks. I will always remember hanging out in the basement during the summertime and eating frozen punch bags :] hope you're doing well chicka!

Martha said...

Boo. That is not what any of those rooms look like-they're missing all of your stuff! The carpet looks good though. Love you cuz.