Monday, September 28, 2009

BORED... So I'll tag

A-Age: 19... I am a baby
B- Bed size: Queen at Britt's... King at my parents. I want a temperpedic when I am married.
C- Chore I love: Hmm if I had to choose one I'd say cleaning my room.
D- Dogs name: Don't have a dog. I want one, one day... not sure what I'll name it tho.
E- Essential start to my day: A shower
F- Favorite color: Pink
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H- How many times have you been outside the USA: If the CHT counts .. I was sorta in Canada at Nigira Falls
I- Instruments I play: Paino... in bad I played percussion
J- Job Title: Sales Associate
K- Kids: One day... Gotta get married first...
L- Living arrangements: With my amazing sister and brother in law.. for now!
M- Most popular dessert at my house: Confetti Cake!
N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting my own birth: Never!
O- Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: Parasailing when I go to Mexico one day!
P- Pet peeve: When people annoy me, or when I get woken up.
Q- Quote from a movie: "...and how many of you are planning on using toxic medications for you own selfish comfort...anyone?" "OOOHHHOOOO" What's the movie? Haha!
R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Probably Olive Garden
S- Siblings: Two sisters and a brother... One older...one younger and one brother! :)
T- Time I wake-up: Whenever.. Depends when I work.
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't think of one right now..
V- Vegetable I dislike: Love all of em!
W- What is my dream vacation: a beach, somewhere, for atleast a week.
X-rays I've had: Probably just on my teeth... Had an mri once for my knee.
Y- Yummy food I make: Grandma C's peanut butter bars... she makes em better tho.
Z- Zoo favorite: Love em all!
I tag whoever wants to do this haah!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Your peanut butter bars are very yummy!
Love the Baby Mama quote.
You should definitely get a TempurPedic when you get married!
And yes, you are a bit of a baby! Haha- Love ya TOR!!!