Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Update and some fun pictures

Work is keeping me pretty busy! But I am now excited to start my City League Volleyball Womens team! Britt and I are on a new team this year and I am really excited! There are a LOT of fun ladies on your time! Our first game is tonight! Ah! I can't wait!
In the past few weeks I've been meeting new friends, hanging out with old and new friends, going to a friends bridal shower and also her wedding. I've been having so much fun! I still live with Britt and Dre and I love it! I am getting out a lot too so I am trying not to pester them as much! I hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see what ya'll are up to!






2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures you are so beautiful. Oh and by the way I heard you never got to do your photoshoot. I just go a new really nice camera and I might need a model if you still want pictures done. Kaylee always asks when she can come and hang out with you guys so we will have to plan something when you 2 are not so busy.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

You are SOOO cute!! Your always going and having fun! Missed you in Maurices Sat night...:(