Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 years ago

I can't believe it's been two years since I've graduated high school & seminary.
Two years since the last time I got all dolled up in a big poofy dress with my girls
Two years since seeing my girls and spending time with them.
Being in our K&K Rebels Klub.
And two years since I went on the most amazing trip that changed my life.
I've now lived in the STG for two years. I guess I can call it my home now.
Time flys. People change and we grow.
I miss my girls from high school like crazy.
We had some killer fun times.
It's been good to see some of them, and I keep in contact with most.
Thank goodness for e-mail,skype,texting, and facebook.

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

I can't believe you have been out of HS 2 years! Time flies, and so much has changed. Love ya Tori!