Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Bit Of Fun

Last Tuesday at 10AM my best friend Stephanie Ann Horton called me.
She asked what I was doing and I told her nothing because Tuesdays are my day off. So she asked if it would be okay if she came to STG for the day. I said of coarse I'd love to see her and have fun! So she came up and brought her cute friend Jessica Wilde. She is so cute. We had so much fun. We went shopping. Took our mirror picture at Kohls. Tried on "skanky" dresses. Ate at El Pollo Locco. Shopped some more. Watched American Idol. Ate "nasty" Cold Stone. And Went to Letters To Juliet. Cried. Had good talks. Said "..... status" wayyy too much. Wrote On My Car & Said goodbye.
Thanks so much for coming down Steph. We will do it again soon! I love you!
Our "Signature Mirror Picture"
Steph, Jess, & Me
Vegas Dresses
More Dresses
At least Jess liked cold stone...
We LOVED it....NOT
Signature Laughing Picture
Best Friends.
Our Cute Feet.
I'm LOVED
What's your status???

No comments: