Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beginning of Summer

Well I have been at my job two months and LOVE IT!!
I love my boss and the assistant manager.
I just love the girls I work with.
We work hard but we also have fun.
It's so nice to be in a stress free environment!
Well I moved into my new apartment.
I am loving it, so far.
It's so nice to have my own room even tho it is kinda small.
I have been keeping busy with work, play dates with my daycare kids, working out, eathing heathy. I have only had a few sodas in the past two weeks and I have lost 8 pounds! Hope it keeps coming off!
I have been thinking soo much about MY life lately.
What I wanna do?
Where I wanna be in 1,5,10 years.
How I graduated High School 4 years ago...
How different I am and how much I have changed..
The fact that I am 22 years old. CRAZY!
How only 4 of my good friends from high school aren't married.
Me and Morg and Ky are holding down the fort Lol.
How many people have come and gone out of my life.
How crazy it is that people change.
How I secretly want to be married...
How bad that I want to experience new fun crazy things in life.
How much I love my family. Close and Extended.
My parents.
Grandparents.
Aunts.
Uncles.
Cousins.
Sisters..
Gosh life is so crazy and so short.
I wanna make sure I am doing everything I can and be the best TORI I can be...
I had a break down a couple weeks ago.
And my mom and I had a great talk.
After we got of the phone she sent me this text.
"I named you 'Victoria'--do you know what your name means? Winner-- you are 'patient, reliable, warm hearted and loving'." I love you Tori. Luv mom...
Sometimes I need to forget about all the crazy things and life and remember the small simple things in life.
I have been thinking about that so much.
I am still contemplating what I wanna be when I "grow up".
Where I wanna be next year, 5 years, or 10...
So here's to the changes...
Good and bad.
Learning and moving on.
Life is too short to keep remember the "bad" things.
So here's to being 22!!!
And many more good memories and learning experiences...
 Me on my 22nd Birthday!!!
 Me and Baby Ava
 Addie and me doing "deuces" for my b-day
 Me
 My birthday cake!!!!

Always going to remember this!!!!

No comments: