Friday, June 8, 2012

Instagram LOVE

Facebook.
Blogging.
Pintrest.
Now Instagram...
Goodness I have got my hands full with apps and internet time. LOL
Here are a few fun shots of my instagram love.
With some stories too.
 This is when Addie was here a couple weeks ago. We went to Cafe Rio for lunch one day.
 Babysitting two of my favorites from the daycare. Konnor and Jack Jack.
 Krave timee with the sissys.
 A month ago I decided to do my hair in the "melt" or "ombre" style.
I love it!
 Last week I  bought a new and bigger curing iorn. To do bigger curls like this!
love it!
 At the splash pad with Konnor and Jack Jack.
Thanks for coming with me britt!
 Me and Addie
Michelle Christensen. 
Is now a certified SNAKE killer.
I don't know how she did it....
I am freaked out myself just seeing the picture.
Can you believe it.
4 posts in ONE WEEK!
Look at me go!!!!

No comments: