Sunday, June 3, 2012

Uncle Nathan's Wedding

Over Mother's Day Weekend/my birthday... my Uncle Nathan and his Wife Stephanie got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
It was a beautiful day.
My parents and Addie drove up to STG on Friday.
We went into my work and bought my mom some stuff.
Then Addie and I went and got "SWiG" drinks for everyone.
We met my parents at Costco and ate a little pizza.
Then we went to Britts to pack up the car and we were off to Richfield.
We got to Richfield and visited with the grandparents, Aunt She, Diane and The Barclays.
It's not a trip to Richy without the Dairy.
We watched a really awesome movie my dad's cousin Eric made about our great grandma Addie in celebration of her 100th b-day.
It was neat to see our great, great-great grandparents and hear the stories that my dad and grandparents told about them.
Then we had a good family talk in the basement at Grandma C's
Woke up bright and early Saturday morning to get up north.
My cousin Trevor received his endowments that morning.
So my parents and Britt went to that while Addie and I got ready at our uncle's
Then it was time for the wedding.
Addie, Sophie and I hung out during the ceremony.
And took a TON of pictures.
The day was beautiful and it was great to be with the family.
By the end of the day we were pooped and headed back to Uncle Kyle's ate some b-day cake, watched some b-ball and hit the hay.
The next day was Mothers Day.
It was so good to be with Grandma C and my Mom on that special day.
Now enjoy some pictures...
 My pretty baby sissy.
 BEST PARENTS in the WORLD
 Us with nanny and gpa
 PRIMA
 Family
 Mom and Sissies
 Chloe Me and Lauren
 Cute sisters
 LOVE this pic!!!!
 The happy couple
 Girls with Nanny
 Top of Conf center
 Me and Mimi






No comments: