Friday, January 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things... as of right now.

Ever since I worked at Maurices I have been really into clothes.
Like A LOT!
I love style, fashion, and trends.
Here are a few of my favorite things that are clothes and a few other stuff too :)



  •  Ugg Boots. (Fact.. I used to hate these and think they were the ugliest things ever invented) Now I love them.
  • Skinny Jeans. Another thing I hated. I made fun of Brittany for wearing them. Now I love them. You can wear them in the summer and cuff them up a little. Or you can wear them in the winter with some cute boots.








  • Jeans with cute stitching and cute butts. I wish I could afford a pair or trues, MEK, or miss me. But I will be fine with my wanna be ones. Miss Chic ones.


  •  Scarves. A fun summer or winter accessory.


  •  Big purses and flat wallets. I love having a big purse. It's just a Tori thing. I also really like those flat wallets. They are small and nice and can fit a check book :)










  • Headbands. Ah I love these things. I love to wear them around my head like a hippie or to get my hair out of my face. I can really start wearing them slicky back because I am growing my bangs out.


  • Cardigans. They might be a little old ladyish but I love them. They are a great way to dress up your clothes and add a little something to a outift. I like that you can get them with our without sleeves too. I have both options. :)

  •  If you know me you know I love anything zebra print & peace sings too. I love that they are instyle. I have to many zebra clothes. I can't buy anymore haha. I just got a pretty sweet zebra print peace sign sticker for my car. I love it.


  • Belts. Ah I love belts. I love wearing them with shirts and desses. They are fun and add a little somethin to your outfit. Plus I am lucky enough to have some of my mom's belts from the 80's



Sorry for the boring blog. I just wanted to blog and nothing too exciting will be going on with my life until next week when I start school and my new job. I can't wait!  I will let you all know how it goes :)
 















    2 comments:

    The Barclay Family said...

    You are too cute! I am SO not into fashion, esp. the Ugg's, and Skinny Jeans...I would have to actually be skinny to feel like I could wear them! Love ya Tor!! :)

    Jenna said...

    I so agree with all except the skinny jeans....to large of hips to pull the look off!!!! Lots of luvs!