Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in Kingman

Christmas was very very different for me and my family this year.
It was my first Christmas is 19 years that I wasn't in Richfield.
It was fun but lonely, somewhat quiet and different!
We had the tradation (Nanny's) Christmas Eve Dinner.
Played games and had fun!
Woke up a bit later than usual on Christmas morning I think around 9 or so.
Had the traditional Jeff Christensen sausage egg mcmuffin breakfast.
Addie played a funny trick on me this year.
I asked "Santa" for a lap top this year.
Addie told me that my laptop was on back order and it wouldn't be here for another two weeks.
After we opened all of our presents, we were just sitting on the couches just chillin and Addie said wait... and went behind the couch and pulled out a laptop box! That little stinker! She is a jokster!
The one thing I did like better than Christmas in Richfield was the weather! My dad and Andre' went golfing on Christmas day and the day after! 
My mom, Britt, Addie and me tried to make Great Grandma Addie's honey candy. I'll just say this... Cooking in Kingman is a bit difficult! But it was still good, just nothing like Grandma Addie's.
We also made sugar cookies, enchladas, 7 layer dip. Lots of other food too!
One day... the sisters decided to get all pretty and take pictures!


No comments: