Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey!
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
I can't believe that Christmas day is over! But we had a fun but different one.
I asked my parents for a lap top this year. I was asking Addie about my lap top on Wednesday when we got here. She thought it would be funny and play a joke on me, she told me my lap top was on back order and it wouldn't be here for a few more weeks...
We woke up at 9 opened presents and after everyone was done.... Addie said wait one last thing and pulled out my lap top from behind the couch. What a little sneaky snake! haah!
My dad and Dre went golfing. While they were golfing.
Britt, mom, addie and me made
  •  7 layer dip
  • Grandma Addie's honey candy (which might I add wasn't even near as good as hers)
  • Sugar Cookies

We ate lots today, relaxed, and played games! What a fun Christmas day!
I'll post pictures later!

No comments: