Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures


Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving. I forgot my camera so Britt took it up north to use. Because my camera ROCKS! So Addie was nice enough to let me use her camera. I feel bad for not getting a picture with Chan. I don't know where he dissappeared to when Addie and I were taking pictures with the boys.
(Melissa tell Chan I am sorry that I forgot him) I will take a picture with him when I come up over Christmas Break!
Nothing else new is going on.
I am hoping my dad can get down to Kingman very very soon!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Chan isn't much into pictures, so don't worry about it! Although, he does really like you, so maybe he would take one with you! We are hoping your dad can get to Kingman soon too, I'm sure he is lonely in that big house alone, even if he won't admit it! :) Love ya!