Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon

Last year Britt and I went to Twilight together. So we decided to make it a tradition to go see the Twilight saga series together. We even brought Dre along too! Here are some pictues of us waiting in line.

I was able to go home for Thanksgiving for a few days. My mom and Addie came up for Az. We had amazing food at my grandma c's! She is such a wonderful and amazing cook!
I was lucky enough to spend time with both sides of my families. I had cousins from the Rex's side come up. We always have a blast together.
Addie and I got to hang out with The Adroable Barclay boys too!
I enjoyed the few days of Thanksgiving that I had off! I loved it!
On Sunday night Britt and I got set up for Christmas. I will take some pictures of our trees to show everyone.
Enjoy the New Moon pics!





2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey Hun LOVED New Moon TOO!! Glad you had a wonderful Holiday! Love you :)

The Barclay Family said...

Where's all the pictures of Andre at New Moon? Haha! The boys had SO much fun with you guys, and Dylan keeps asking where his "best friends"-you Brit and Addie are.