Thursday, December 10, 2009

It Just Hit Me....

 Warning this is just a post with no pictures. I hate posts without pictuers, but I am allowed a post here and there without pictures. :)

As I was looking around on facebook like I do always, I came across my two friends talking about how they were going to get together over christmas break with all of my girlfriends from high school....
I began thinking... Then it hit me....
This will be my first Christmas in 19 years that I haven't spent Christmas in Richfield....
I can't believe it!
I am going to miss going to all of my families houses (who live in Richfield) and seeing what Santa brought them.
I will miss Christmas Day Dinner at Grandma C's... I will miss the excitement of everyone in the family and just being around my whole family.
Christmas this year will be very interesting and different this year.....
Christmas in a new house...
Christmas in a different state...
Christmas without lots of family...
Don't get me wrong I am so excited for Christmas, but with all of the changes that have happened this year I have to be ready for change.
Don't worry Barclay's I WILL be in Richfield for New Years!
Melissa I am going to need to get my hair colored while I am home! 
I could not ever miss out on CHRiSTENSEN family basketball, Shopping at Christensen's and last but not least cousin confetti!
You might need to clean the spare room and get it ready for me.
I love my family so much.
They all have been such a great love and support for me and my family!
It truly shows me how much family is important to me!
I especially wanna give a special shout out to my sister Brittany!
Thanks for all of the stuff you've helped me with this week. (you know what it is)
Don't know what I'd do without you! Thanks sis!
I am also sorry for the fight we got in on Wednesday night. You know what sports do to me sometimes. Sorry for getting mad at you! I love you sister!
Also Addie, I am sorry you've been sick for the past week. I hope and pray that you will get feeling better soon and that your diabeties will get under control! I love you my little big sister.
I am sorry there are no pictures but this was just a few thoughts on my mind :)
Have a good night!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

You are always welcome to stay with us Tor!! We'll make sure the boys show you all their presents when you come for New Year's! It is going to be very weird to not have your family here for Christmas.