Sunday, May 16, 2010

#2 Teacher Tidbits

I remembered some for funny things the little ones have said.
On Friday I did my hair in the poof.
Something similar to the picture below.
H: walks into the classroom and says.."Miss Tori is that a bump it in your hair?" 
Me: "No its just my hair."
H: "How did you get your hair to go up that big?"
Me: "Hairspray."
H: "Oh. Well it looks pretty."

K&K are cute twins at my work. I will probably talk to you a lot about them. 
The other day during circle time K&K asked "Miss Tori... Where do you work?"
Me: " I work here."
K&K: "How do you work here? This is your job?"
Me: "I work here because I like little kids and I like teaching you. Yes this is my job"
K&K: "Do you get paid"
Me:"Yes I do"
K&K: "Ok thats good. Just making sure."
Kids really do say the darndest things.
I am so happy I am documenting all the funny stuff my little ones say to me.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.