Friday, May 14, 2010

20 Things

My favorite number is 20... I am 20.
As I am sitting here not being able to sleep and thinking about life. I thought of something pretty sweet and stole some ideas from blog stalking-hopping.
Here are 20 things I'd like to accomplish this year.
1. Read the BOM again.
2. Get my life in order.
3. Write in my journal & blog more.
4. Work out at least 3 times a week
5. Lose 10 pounds. Give or take.
6. Become more self reliant on myself
7.Pray more
8.Pass retard math.
9.Become more patient.
10.Become more Christ-like.
11.Save money.
12.Fly on an airplane
13.Travel
14.Find a place to live (Don't worry B&D I am working on this one very hard)
15.Finish Breaking Dawn... I know I am a slacker
16.Learn how to make those cute flower head bands.
17.Make more time for family.
18.Be more grateful.
19. Don't procrastinate.
20. Work on not overwhelming myself... Take life day by day. One think at a time.

Here is another fun thing...
20 things about me
1. I love to relax and be a couch potato.
2. I laugh at my own jokes.
3. I love to facebook/blog stalk.
4.I spend way too much time on fb & blogger
5. I love reading quotes. They help me get through life.
6. At work I do everything a mom does and then some... but I am not a mom.
7. I have thee best family in thee world. I don't know what  I would ever do without them! Fam[ily]
8. A part of me wants to move to Kingman.
9. The "L word" scares me to death.
10.I wanna be done with school already and teaching cute kiddos.
11.I love peace signs and zebra print.... probably too much.
12. I've never flown on an airplane.
13. My prima is the only person who knows everything about me. I would be lost without her. We are so much alike and I am ever so grateful for her.
14. I love listening to Ke$ha and Lady Gaga.
15. I believe in second chances.
16.I talk to my Fasha at least once a day on the phone.
17. I miss my family so much. I hate that Kingman is so far away :( I get to see them this weekend and I am happy that everything is working out. My family and I are so so blessed.
18.I love summer so much!
19. I wish I could could better. I will learn and be good at it one day.
20. I wanna be a stay at home mom.
Those were random. But I am bored. Hope ya'll enjoy!

2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Happy Birthday girl! Love ya :)

The Barclay Family said...

Wow Tori, you have been busy posting!
~Glad you had a great B-Day.
~You have to finish Breaking Dawn
~I'm excited for your fam to finally take the boat out
~Your hair IS getting long

Love ya tons!!!