Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Week Of School

Well... School was the death of me. I worked my booty off this semester. I really hope it pays off!
I had my last week/finals week this week. I am so happy to be done.
My finals were half and half. Half hard, half easy.
In English I gave a presentation on my research paper. Aced the final!
In math, well... lets just not talk about that one :)
Psychology. We did a take home final. I enjoyed it. We had 50 multiple choice questions and 10 essay questions. Luckily some of the kids in my class got together and did the multiple choice. That final was finished last week.
But my most favorite final of all was my Art History final. I know sorta weird.
Last week we got into groups and were assigned to tell our class about different styles of art.
My group. (Me, Danny and Martin. Yup me and two boys.)
Were assigned to teach about "happenings". It's pretty much anything with movement and splatter and anything that is popular.
We got the smart idea of doing a paint fight on shirts. It was so much fun. They were rough boys. Pretty sure I lost. Not to mention they got it in my hair! THANK GOODNESS it came out!
Then for our final, my art class chalked our own picture, which ended up making one big picture! Talk about fun. And I did a pretty good job too!
(Danny, Me & Martin)
(Martin)


 I got it bad
Backsides
Me and Danny being warriors.

My Picture
My classes picture
My cute little Art History Class

No comments: