Sunday, November 28, 2010

Deck The House

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I only think it's appropriate that it's time to set up for Christmas.
My room-mate Brittany and I are a lot a like. And I am super glad.
We are both crazy about Christmas. 
And we LOVE it!
So we decide that today was the perfect day to set up for Christmas.
We turned on the Christmas music and we got all the Christmas stuff out.
 Here is Brittany putting the lights on a tree.
 Our star
 Britt decorating the tree.
 Me doing a little decorating :)
 Amelia doin work.
 Tree with the lights on
 Me, Britt & the tree
 Tree without the lights on.
 Cute light up apartment.
Our stockings.

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

You have been a busy girl with your posts...I'm commenting on all of them here ;)
*Cute tree! Your apartment is so festive.
*Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, but we definitely wish you were here with us!!
*I LOVE Olive Garden too! It's good that you do stuff with just the girls sometimes too. Love ya!