Friday, November 26, 2010

Girls Night

Now I think of the words "girls night"
What's that? Haha, since I'm always with Chris.
Which I LOVE. But, it's always good to have a girls night too.
Well me and the roomies and I have been planning a girls night FOR FOREVER.
Since last Friday was Susy's B-day. We decided that we will have a girls night.
I worked till 8 that night.
But I came home.
We got dolled up and went and ate at Olive Garden.
I LOVE everything about that place. 
From the drinks, to the salad, breadsticks, and the spaghetti.
Yeah, I'm a plain Jane and get that every time, but I LOVE it!
Then we went Bowling. Man I did HORRiBLE!
And then we vegged out and just chilled at the apartment.
And had a sleep-over in the living room.
It was a WONDERFUL girls night.
Thanks girls.
Happy Birthday Susy!








No comments: