Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend.

Man, this week has been pretty crazy busy and stressful.
My class at work is filling up.
I had atleast 12 plus kids everyday.
It was so overwhelming but fun and testing at the same time.
Chris just always knows how to make me feel better.
He's so easy to talk to and gives great advice.
We've been working out at the gym every night this past week. 
He's taught me lots of good workouts and it's been a lot of fun.
He is always motivating me to be a better person and helping me better myself, in everyway!
So Chris texted me today to see if he could come see me on his break.
I said yes, of coarse.
So I opened the door and he was standing there with a dozen pink roses.
I honestly wanted to melt.
I couldn't stop smiling.
It's so nice to have a good boyfriend who does nice things for you.
Ah I feel so blessed and lucky!
I'm a girl where the little things mean the most to me.

Here are the flowers. It's a crappy picture because it's from my phone. Don't judge the vase that's all I have.
On a tangent...
Recently Chris and I have discovered Netflix on his Xbox.
I am so addicted. It's wayyy better than redbox.
 We watch it every night. And I just love it.
So I thought I'd share with you my love for Netflix.



1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Aw, how sweet! I didn't notice the vase until I read what you wrote. Then I had to go back up and look at it, too funny! We would really like to meet Chris!!!! (hint, hint :)