Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Bored Blog

Well it's Saturday night.
Chris is playing video games.
My brain is dead from studying this whole week and today.
My day consisted of a class I had to take for work from 8-1.
I can't wait till March is over and then maybe I can have my Saturday's back.
But probably not because I'll probably start reffing basketball again. 
But that's okay because it's money and I get some exercise too.
And everyone's favorite getting yelled at by the players. HA NOT!
Anyway. I woke up at 7 like I do everyday.
Got ready for my class.
Which I was so very excited about.
It's called Help Me Grow: Ages and Stages.
I thought it was going to be this was fun class about how kids grow up and the different ages and stages they are but I was SO wrong. It was nothing I was expecting.
This was more about doing tests and studies on my kids in my class and seeing if they are behind or not.
I hate to break it to ya people.
But I am only 20 years old.
Who am I to tell my kids parents if something is wrong with their child.
At their age there are so many things that could be going wrong with them and that's why they are acting the way they are.
So needless to say I HATED the class.
But like my dad said... take it with a grain of salt.
I am NOT looking forward to the second session of the class next week.
So after the class I ran home took Jacey to work.
Went and picked up Chris so we could have lunch together.
Oh yeah Chris' car is broken and has been for two weeks so he is carless.
Poor kid.
So his mom and I both try and help out in ways we possibly can.
After that I went over to Britt's to study for our Biology Midterm that we have on Monday.
Yeah, I am freaking out A LOT!
Thank goodness I have her in the class.
She's so smart and comes up with the funniest ways to help me remember what we study.
Thanks Sissy!
After that I picked Chris up from work and we went back to his house and we both just totally crashed.
It was a great three hour nap.
I don't think either of us will be getting good sleep tonight tho. haha.
I had an ok spring break.
It was nice to just work and study this week.
But back to my other real life with work and school and everything else.
Oh did I mention that Britt and I are playing on a woman's b-ball city league?
I love it. Finally STG well Washington is getting their stuff together and getting some b-ball in for us.
Life is going pretty well.
I have a job. Can't complain.
Chris is doing amazing at Sprint.
I have an amazing boyfriend who does SO much for me.
Listens to me when I cry and always offers good advice.
Puts up with me when I am cranky.
Will rub my back or arm to help me sleep.
He understands that at the end of the day I am pooped and I may or may not fall asleep watching a movie with him.
I fall asleep more than not.
I have great friends.
I am glad I've kept in contact with a few girls from high school.
I love those three girls very much.
Morgan. Kylie Boo. Brianna.
We talk. Text. Facebook. I wish we could talk more and see each other more.
But we've got years of friendship and loads of memories and laughter and I wouldn't trade any of that for the world.
I have great new friends too.
My roomies.
Susy Q. Amelia. Britt.
And my fav haha Jacey Loo.
We've gotten really close and me her and Chris are the three musketeers.
She calls me her big sister and I call her my little sister.
She is a great friend and I am very glad we met and I know she moved into B-9 for a reason!
I have an amazing family who loves me very much and I love them.
I miss all of them dearly.
From my close family to my extended family.
I am so thankful for my parents and all they do to help me.
My poor dad puts up with me and is always there to listen to me. Give good advice and counsel me.
Thanks so much everyone.
I love you all so very much.
Oh on another Tori Tangent.
There is a yummy frozen yogurt store called "Krave" it's right next to Chris' work and needless to say I am ADDiCTED!
I love Spoon Me still. But I have Krave fever too.
Anyways, I just wanted to have a good rambling blog.
Enjoy.
Here's to another week.
2 months till summer.
And my Birthday!!!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Love the "Tori Tangets"!! I can't see your text on my iPad when I try to read your blog, so I have to read it on my regular computer. So, that's why I'm just reading it now. Hope you are doing good!! :) Love ya!