Friday, March 11, 2011

Red Lobster Date

Chris LOVES Red Lobster. 
I'm not a fan of fish at all.
We were going out to dinner a few weeks ago and he asked if we could go to Red Lobster.
So I said okay. I was just hoping they had someone else to eat other than fish.
So I got the Grilled Maple Chicken, it was really really good.
Chris got the Coconut Shrimp and Crab Legs.
I LOVED the biscuits they have there.
I tried Chris' food. I wasn't too found of the crab but the shrimp was SOOO good! I loved the sauce.
Here is Chris with his crab leg.
Later that weekend, Chris and I went to Walmart. Being the amazing boyfriend he is, he carried all of my groceries out to my car.
And we decided this...
We are never getting married so we don't get tied down and we don't have to drive around in a MAV. hahah

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Ryan would probably love Red Lobster. I would probably love the biscuits too!