Thursday, March 10, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Well since I have school on Monday's and Chris worked late.
We were both on a pretty tight budget so we were just gonna fix dinner and watch movies.
So Chris and I were texting that day, while I was in Bioligy and he asked if he could cook for me.
And let me tell you. Chris is an amazing cook.
I really lucked out.
I told him he had to be a good cook because I can't cook if my life depended on it.
So he made me one of my favorites Manicotti.
And it was sooo good!
So I got to his house and he walked me into his room and I walked into this...

It was so cute and simple.
And I honestly LOVED it so much!
We had an amazing dinner.
Exchanged cards. Read them. Had dessert. And watched a movie.
I wouldn't have traded it for the world.
Chris is so sweet and thoughtful.
I am glad we had a great first Valentines together.
And I'm looking forward to more in the future.

No comments: