Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kingman Trip

Okay so I know this happened like a month ago.
But I have been a bit busy. I feel so bad when I neglect my blog.
It makes me feel very sad.
I LOVE reading other people's blogs and I know it's fun to see what people update their blogs on.
So here is my trip to Kingman to see one of Addie's last games.
And I was lucky enough to be able to spend time with Nanny and Grandpa.
Addie's game was awesome.
I forgot how fun it was to watch her DOMiNATE the court.
She honestly played so amazing and I was so glad we all were there to watch her.
It was so cute too because, her coach told her after the game that he prayed that she would play good for her family. And she did. Ah I love her coach.
He is such an awesome, true, down to earth kind of guy.
Anyways the game was so fun and intense. It was so fun to have our family cheering section there.
Doing our "uuuhhhhoooo's"
and then after the game I started AC24 clap clap clap clap clap.
And I got the whole family to do it.
It was AWESOME!

I've been really in to the fake lashes lately so Britt and I wore them in Kingman.
And I curled my hair for the first time with the part down the middle.
I really like how it turned out.
It was nice to have a good, fun, relaxing weekend with the family.
Now...
Enjoy the pictures.
(Here are just some fun action shots of Addie through the season and the game that Britt took)

Me and Britt on the way down to K-town

The STG siblings.
The best parents in the world.
Mom asking Addie what her sugar was.
AC24
My little big sissy and me
When they game got intense... Gramps and Nanny had to stand up.
 

No comments: