Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Andre'

Yes Dre. The party does continue after you are 30!
I just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite brother ever!
HAPPY BiRTHDAY BROADA!
I know I have been giving you crap about your brithday for quite some time and I am sorry but it is quite fun.
Since I have done this for everyone so far I might as well keep doing it!
30 Reasons why you are the best broada ever!
As in Addie's words Happy Birthday Grandpa
1. You Married my Sister.
2. You are so much like my dad. We all love it,
3. Your sense of humor.
4. Your laugh. (I know when I say something funny cuz you laugh :)
5. Your testimony of the gospel.
6. Your patience (With me and Britt at the house)
7. How you old the priesthood so worthily.
8. How unselfish you are.
9. For letting me live with you and Britt ( I am going to move out one of these days I swear)
10. Your "G-toes"
11. Your love of sports.
12.Your baby blues ( Everyone loves them)
13.The strength you have in whatever you do
14.Sharing your amazing wife with me.
15.Your family! LOVE THEM!
16. How you rock at the PS3 and for letting me watch you play.
17. THE BENZ.
18.Your hard work ethics.
19.Our good talks. (Sharing your experiences to help me)
20.The great advise you give everyone.
21. Your amazing cooking skills.
22.How you are always giving everyone compliments. (Even me when I am going out)
23.For being my broada!
24. Your style.
25. How fun you are.
26. Your knowledge of everything.
27. How you get mad when me and britt talk during tv. Sorry but its so funny.
28.How faithful you are to everything.
29.Your awesome friends. (And always letting me come tag along when you go chill with them)
30.YOu! Thanks for everything!
Happy Birthday Broada! BiG 3-0


No comments: